When I was child...

When I was child, my dream was be the best dancer in the world. Before I danced always all the days and I liked think that I danced in europe for example in Spain or Italy and that danced in a company very important (this is not hobbies is a real job). There in this moment of my infancy I liked to imagine alone because I suppose that imagine alone was bette than imagine wiht Friends or cousins so when begin to grow went interest for others things for example the drawing or the painting and also for the architecture a little weird.
After all I choose to be dancer because it´s something that I love it and I can see that I want to keep doing this.
My experience in the university is amazing, I´ve know many people that I´ve teach different thing and thanks to that I can see that I don´t change my opinion.

I would like be choreographer of a Company in Europe or in American and also dancer of companies to level national.
 

Comments

Entertainment

Popular Posts