Finally Friday!!!!!

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

In the surf championship

This day was phenomenal, because I competed in the national championship of surf in Pichilemu and better to have shared with great friends from Spain and Chile. This photograph was taken in Punta de Lobos by a photographer of the same organization who the uploaded them to the national championship page showing various competitors. I still remember this moment because we obtained first place in the category of teams and individual each in his category was within the three places.

 I like this image especially because I am with my friends that I met at a dance festival in Spain where I received very well in their homes and from there they became great companions. Last year they came to Chile to study all year and that's where they took it at my house.

As anecdote, that day we woke up early and realized that the David´s surfboard (Spanished Friend) was broken and did not know what to do because he had arrived his only surfboard, so we went to a nearby store that was open and we bought the surfboard among all so that he could compete.


Comments

Entertainment

Popular Posts